Salad or meal on first date?

Should a girl order a salad or an actual meal on the first date?

• Salad
  • Meal(With or without salad)

Most Helpful Girl

• I always order a salad since I don't eat meat. But order whatever you want

What Guys Said 6

• As others have said order what you want.

• Whatever you feel like paying for.

Sincerely,

Mr. Smellsgood

• order a meal, no guy will think less of you for getting something that is filling

• Get what you want, and as much as you want

• Order the biggest, most expensive thing on the menu.

• Order whatever you want to

What Girls Said 6

• An actual meal, what guy wants a girl who doesn't have an appetite? If you get salad it just shows that you're typical, and insecure..if you get something to really eat, it's like saying this is me, this is what I like.

• Order what you WANT. if you want a salad, then EAT a salad.

• what every you like

• Just get whatever you want

• Probably a salad.I've heard guys say it's better to order a salad because it shows you're healthy and care about your health and will not get fat later on plus it's cheaper or free in some cases.

• Ok people are thumbing me down,I've heard this from GUYS,I didn't just pull it out of my ass

• Guys opinion here, and honestly I'd rather see you eat something you actually enjoy vs a salad cause yer afraid of how you'll look etc. then again, chefs salad with pita bread is my fav meal so :)

• Oh no,I wouldn't eat a salad haha,I'm just saying I've heard some guys say its better to get a salad

• eat what you wanna eat. if a guy judges you for what you ordered he is most likely a judgmental misogynist loser. only thing I would suggest is eat something that won't make your breath stink as that is unpleasant, or eat something that is messy and could get on your clothes. barring those 2 issues eat what you want.