What do guys think of girls who ask guys to kiss them first?

Situation is: first or second date, the guy had not made any move yet, and the girl asked him to kiss her.

Thanks guys for your responses! I'm going to try to do this *hopefully* this evening.. really nervous..!

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on the situation at hand. If I'm really into the girl, I'll smirk after she asks me to kiss her and say "Gladly, come here". It takes a lot of pressure off my back because sometimes I can't read a girl right and don't know whether she wants me to escalate or not. Usually because she gave me mixed signals. Some girls even act 'disinterested' even though in truth, they're just nervous and trying to protect their lack of confidence because they're really into the guy but don't know what to do.

However, if I don't enjoy the girl's company, or see too many red flags in which I don't want to put up with her anymore (examples inlude: being rude, being too serious, being moody, spending most of the date texting her friends, acting like I'm supposed to pay for everything, or just generally not having fun with her and being bored), then I'll kindly refuse to kiss her and let her go. I'll put her in the friends zone long before I make any romantic escalation.

What Guys Said 19

• It would be great if a woman did that. Some guys wouldn't try to kiss because they don't want to seem pushy or desperate or are just nervous. Sometimes a guy has a hard time reading signals that indicate that a woman wants to kiss which is why he doesn't kiss.

• if the guy is nervous then that's fine if she truly loves him and he truly loves her so I have to say same thing depends on the situation maybe this answer your question if not then let me know

• I'd love it.

• It would make it known how you feel about me and that it is OK to kiss. It lets him know you are comfortable with him.

• I would be be like, "Alright", and then lean in for the kiss. It's been said before, it takes a lot of nerves off the guy if he is nervous about kissing you, since he doesn't know how to read your signals. Nothing wrong with asking.

• Id think she wanted to kiss me and that she liked me. All good things.

• a girl who's had experiance dating guys that don't have a clue

• I'd welcome it. No guy would say no to that. ;)

• I think of her the same as I think of a guy who asks for a kiss: Wimp.

Just kiss him, already! His response to your kiss will tell you all you need to know.

• I think it is great. The guy is making an attempt to not offend the girl he is dating and is not putting pressure on her. When she is giving him the "green light", how can that be bad?

• I think that she z really in love with me or has fallen in love..its a perfect turn on

• i had a girl do that once and when I think back on it I think she meant f*** me not kiss me

• I like the idea.

• like all other guys here, a guy whould truly love it

• i said it before and I am saying it again.. there's no harm done in being the man for a change :p

• YOU DON'T ASK - YOU DON'T GET!

• I wish more girls would stop being so passive!

• My girlfriend had kissed me on first date, because she loves me so much

• Go for it. Nothing wrong with that.

What Girls Said 3

• don't ask for a kiss...take it!

• I like that, that is good too. But again, it must not become a habit, a guy wants some control too.

• It's good, AS LONG AS IT DOES NOT BECOME A HABIT!

(...for me at least. Note: I'm a guy)

• I've never done it, I'm guess I have always been scared of freaking them out or them feeling like its their job and weirded out by it, but all these guys are making me change my mind haha

• I've done it countless times. It's fun, I'm having fun and we kiss to show the affection. I once kissed at a basketball game each time our team scored.