Hooking up before dating?

what are your opinions on hooking up if you aren't dating? is it trashy? Even if you don't do anything below the waist? will it make you like the person less? tell meee!

Most Helpful Guy

• If I really like the girl & have a good connection with her, I don't mind making out with her or doing stuff with her if she wants too, because we like each other & are feeling each other. I don't lose respect for her because we like each other & are attracted to each other. However, there are girls that are interested in me that I'm not attracted to, and I know that I could get with them just for the sake of hooking up with someone, but I know that I would lose respect for them because I'm not really into them all that much even though they like me, etc. I guess you get what I mean.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• I don't think it's trashy at all not because I've done it but its really not you're just getting to know that person more.I do regret doing it tho but it does make a person realize what that other person really wants from you.

• I've hooked up with a couple guys that I did like but never went out with them. I don't think it's trashy unless you hook up with multiple guys like all the time. I don't think it makes a person like a person less if you hook up with them before you date. If anything it's a way you can test your physical attraction to the other person. I believe you have to have an emotional AND physical attraction to a person.

• No honey. I did it to this past week! Its human nature!

• Well, I guess it depends on the guy your with, and what you want to do. And how often you do it. If you do it all the time at parties, then word could get around that your a little easy or that's what your known for. It may also give guys the wrong impression (like if your only doing it for fun, but they're kinda interested in you and serious). Hope this helped!