Guys would you date a girl taller than you?

girls would you date a guy shorter than you?

Most Helpful Guy

• oh girl where are you at? any guy would definitely like a taller girl, me personally I'd do anything you want :p but the the problem is with the girls, they never look at guys shorter than them or even ones their same height :'(

• I like a guy who's shorter than me :) personality matters more to me

• Ummm I think its better phrased as 'ive been through so much I never want someone to feel the way I've felt so I look deeper and find the good in as many people as I can' it's quite a good philosophy to have in life (:

• Remain that way, my friend, if you could. Girls in their 20's these days are yucky, inside and out, try to be above that when you get older, just looking into people's hearts and personalities and getting the best out of them, not sluttying around and doing pot and being shallow like the ones I mentioned lol

What Guys Said 8

• Depends how tall, if it was just a few inches it wouldn't be an issue.

i'm 5"8 but I doubt I'll ever date a girl that's 7"0 for example.

• I'd date a girl taller than me. In fact, I think it's [URL[ link Fetish Fuel.[/URL]

• Lol hell no I wouldn't even date a girl the same height as me anyway most girls are smaller than me and there are good looking tall girls but it would just be weird to me especially if she was wearing heels too :/

• No. But at 6'1", I never knew any. My wife is 5'9".

• Sure. I've met some attractive girls that are 5'9 or taller.

• depends I guess. I prefer shorter but I might go for a taller girl

• Ya 2 or my 3 girlfriends were taller than me.

• Nope.

What Girls Said 2

• Most definately if he had personality and was a decent guy

• absolutely not. I draw the line at a guy that's my height