How do I tell if it's a date or not?

So I've been talking to this girl for a while now and I can't tell if she likes me or not.

So a week ago I asked her if she wanted to go get some ice cream with me and she said yes and it was a lot of fun cause we got to talk a lot and she said she had a really great time and that "we needed that"

Now we are doing it again sometime this week and also I asked if she wanted to spend a weekend day going hiking with me to the top of this beautiful mountain waterfall I know and have a lunch at the top just the two of us. She said yes and she has told me she really wants to go.

How do I know if these are dates or what?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think these are most definitely pre-dates. You can't call them dates unless you both decide they are but I'm sure she is wondering the same thing. So ask her out on a "real" date when you are both on the mountain if you think it is OBVIOUSLY romantic. Try to flirt a lot going up the mountain to be sure. If you're not sure then wait until you get back down the mountain to ask so it isn't an awkward walk down.

What Girls Said 2

• wow are you a great guy or what?! those would be amazing dates to go on that girl is lucky! yes I would definitely consider those dates, I have never had a guy ask me to go hiking like that! its so romantic! I hope everything goes well!

• Haha thanks that means a lot to me :) I just hope she thinks the same...

• I don't see how she couldn't and if she doesn't then she's really stupid lol

• Yess I would deff consider those dates! By the way I give you major kudos, ha most guys would just do a dinner & movie. But hiking & taking her to a waterfall is wayy beyond that! I'd love & be so impressed if a guy ever did that :)

What Guys Said 0