I told my friends with benefits that I'm trying to lose weight, and I talked about how often I poop and then he became really upset and he told me that was too much information. I've never been feminine, I don't even know how to be feminine around guys. What should I do and why did it bother him so much? He wasn't like this before we started dating.
Most Helpful Girl
Omg yeah guys don't really wanna hear about your poop. I don't think the weight loss thing would bother a guy, but poop is definitely a minus lol. Just be yourself, don't be fake around a guy, but be ladylike. I ran across this on the internet:
- No Cursing
- No chewing gum, use a mint. It makes you look like a horse chewing grass.
- Taking pictures from the FRONT, posing butt first is so trashy.
- In social settings, NEVER give a man your whole hand. He is to lightly shake your fingers. <<if you notice older men always do this. If shows a sign of respect for the lady and sets a boundary.
- Always wear earrings
- Never rush, looking like a bully never works.
- Be cordial, everybody doesn't need to know you're having a bad day.
- Look like a lady. <<< my mom used to always tell me, never put on anything that you would be ashamed to run into your father or pastor while out.
- IF you choose to drink alcohol, use a glass. It gives the impression that you're loose and wild.
A charming women is graceful and carrys herself elegantly with great pose and confidence. She is intelligent, witty, dignified, and subtle.
She is never "over the top" in her appearance or actions, she does not flaunt her assets by wearing skimpy outfits but rather wears well fitting clothes which flatter her thus making her look sexy. Similarly she will not go overboard when it comes to make up, and prefers more natural, colours which bring out her natural beauty rather than covering her face in paint.
She speaks clearly with a soft and gentle voice, and smiles and engages well in conversation. She is not egotistical or self-centred and avoids talking too much about herself. She is sharp, alert and aware of her surroundings is able to judge the mood of the situation she is in, hence will converse in a topic which is appropiate for the environment she finds herself in. (Although, she will always steer clear of crude topics and will never talk about others, the charming women avoids gossip and "bitching"). The charming woman is always courteous, showing consideration, for others, she will listen patiently when others are speaking without rudely interrupting, she will politely engage in conversation whilst always maintaining her composture.
A charming woman is always polite, and never disrespectful. She is naturally a honest, kind and caring person. Part of her charm is derived from her awareness of the impact our actions and behaviour (big or small) has on others.
Men can be charming aswell by the way!
*dance vertically.not horizontal to the floor
*don't smack/pop your lips when talking
*always wear the proper undergarments.
*allow the man to open the door, etc.
*don't apply make up @ the table
*ALWAYS say thank you when complimented & say somethin nice back2