Girls- Would you hang out with a guy that has a big stomach?

I am not obese, but I am overweight trying to lose more weight. I am toned everywhere except my stomach, where I have a big belly. Is that a reason to not hang out with me. I am a shy nice guy.

Most Helpful Girl

• i was pretty superficial when I was younger but now I totally would hang and even crush on even if a guy has a big stomach

What Girls Said 5

• I would still hang out with you

• I would still hang out with you ;) i wouldn't judge you on anything like that, you can't blame a person for there body type. But I would on your personality, but u seem like a nice guy

• Its all about how you act not how you look. Nice trumps looks any day of the week.

• i would hang out with you, probably not date you

• I'm going to assume that you are looking for an honest answer. Fit girls are generally attracted to fit men, and since fit girls have a lot of options in the dating world, they can usually pick and choose, and they usually pick guys that are fit. BUT there are a lot of beautiful, awesome curvy women out there who aren't going to be dating the same guys as the fit girls are. Get together and work it off with each other! Sexually inclined activities are the best exercise anyway. ;)

What Guys Said 1

• Take it from me who's like you not obese but weighs a little more than I should. Sadly women and girls hate fat, obese, chubby guys. But cry bloody murder when a guy turns down a fat girl. Double standard at its best.