Would you ever date a MILF?

I am a 26 year old MILF with a 2 year old daughter and I was just wondering how many guys would date me and why? I also want to know if you have children or not and if that makes a difference in how you answer this question. Last but not least If you don't have kids then why would you want to date a single mom? Just wondering

Most Helpful Guy

• I have to say despite the fact there will be many good looking women with children, I would have to think long and hard before dating someone with a kid and ultimately I would probably decide against it.

My main reason for saying that is that as well as not being all that keen on children in the first place, in particular I don't want the risk of playing dad to a kid that wasn't mine. My second reason is that a parent's primary concern is (usually) their offspring, which is perfectly understandable, but I don't like the idea of not being the most important person in my partners life. However there are guys out there who, unlike me, love kids so the fact you had 1 may even make them more interested in a relationship with you.

I'm not saying for a second this applies to you, but I think a kid could be left feeling confused and unsettled by a mum dating or having boyfriends. I know of 1 girl who has a son, and in the year or so since we got back in touch (she was an old friend) she must have had about half a dozen boyfriends, and yes I agree with what everyone reading this is probably thinking. While he (I think) still sees his dad, it can't be good for him mentally seeing a guy around the house for a while only for him to disappear almost as soon as he's appeared.

What Guys Said 5

• I wouldn't date you specificly, you haven't even bought me dinner yet!

There's no issues being a young mom, but I think the kids age is a factor to keep in mind.

I've dated a mom before and she had a 5 year old son, I felt horrible breaking up with her as the kid liked me a lot aswell but we wanted different things in our lives and it would've become an issue in the future and as I got close to the kid aswell, I broke it off prematurely to avoid a bigger heartbreak for the both of them where as if she where single I would've probably seen it through till the end to see if we would change our minds about the things we thought we wanted.

I don't have kids, I would someday like to have kids and I believe I'd be a great dad.I wouldn't specificly WANT to date a single mom but if there was chemistry and a future with her, I'd have no problems dating her.

• I've had many MILFs and have never been dis-satisfied with the experience. Yes, I would date a MILF.

• I wold but she'd have to be older than me.

• I would, it shouldn't matter if u have kids or not. If u get on and the spark is there, then thTs all that matters

• Caesarean or natural

• Caesarean (can't even see a scar)because she wanted to come out butt first but I've been told by guys and girls alike that you could never tell I've had a kid.

What Girls Said 0