Playboy bunny tattoo?

If you seen a playboy bunny on a chicks waist what would you think? I have a pink and black playboy bunny tattoo and I've had it for two years but I'm just now wanting to know what a guy thinks when he sees it. You can't offend me just be honest please

Im not the type of chick thatlooks for a fling. I got the tattoo because I really liked the bunny. I am gonna go get more stuff added to it so it won't just be a bunny. And I'm not all abot myself. I actually have low self esteem

Most Helpful Guy

• I like it. I have 1 on my stick-it finger.

• Mine is like 3 in and its pink and black on my waist

What Guys Said 4

• My immediate thoughts are this chick is probably manipulative and really into herself. Of course I could be wrong but I probably bother finding out unless I am looking for a fling.

• Of course everything depends on your personality, but my first impression would be "She's a party girl who prefers flings rather than relationships. Better not approach."

• I would be OK with it...considering I have a pair of playboy bunny tattoos on my arms

• I think they're pointless. Unless you aspire to be in playboy or were in playboy then what's it for?

• Wow I don't really view those negative thoughts above me. And you're probably pretty. Get your self-esteem up. :)

• Lol. I don't think I'm pretty and I can't really help it. Lol. I don't really care how much they don't like it. I think the bunny is cool. And I'm gonna get more added to it so it won't just be a playboy bunny

What Girls Said 5

• I think you'll regret it eventually. Who cares what guys think. As long as your naked, the tat is not that important.

• A lot of out her guys have seen this tattoo

• I think they're playboy wanna bes

but honestly, I think they're cute

• I'd say it looks unoriginal, that you put no thought whatsoever into your tattoo design and that's it probably quite small by the sound of it as well. They're universally hated by all tattoo artists along with stars, kanji, and tribal, and personally I share that opinion as well.

Why have something on you that means you'd get your bangers out for an old man or anyone else for that matter who cares to chuck a bit of cash your way (because basically that's what all playmates do innit?)

Why not take the time to actually design your own artwork, make it large, make it colourful and make it original, something for your artist to enjoy working on and something for you to be proud of. Mind you that's probably too taxing for the likes of you, as silicone in your t*ts more than likely leached into your brain.

• I'm not a guy but think it depends on the girl.. it can look trashy, but there are exceptions,