What's going on? Date?

This guy called me over the summer. We hadn't talked since school ended (and we exchanged numbers in each other's yearbooks). So he called and we talked for all of ten minutes before I had to leave. I called him back about two hours later and asked if he wanted to see a movie with me. He said yes and when we got there he paid. After the movie I asked if he wanted to eat or go home. He picked eat (didn't pay, but I didn't give him a chance to. Not on purpose) . Was it a date? It's been three days and no call. I'm leaving tomorrow for two weeks and he knows that. Maybe that's why he didn't call? Am I kidding myself thinking it was a date?

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah I would say it's a date. A guy doesn't fork over money for movie and dinner for a girl he doesn't like. .a guy doesn't fork over TIME for a girl he doesn't like.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• yes that would be a date

• I think that was date for sure.