This girl finally texted me back?

OK so a friend of mine texted me back after I had called and texted her over the last three days. she is usually very prompt in getting back to me but she said that she was really busy. I was probably over reacting but I got the idea that she didn't want to talk to me.

anyways I felt that she had a lot less to talk about than usual walking to class which made me feel awkward having to keep coming up with things to talk about, I have never had to do this before.

I want to talk everything about what happened over with her over lunch or something. Is this a good idea or a bad one. or is it even necessary?

*i want to talk with her about what happened over lunch.

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 1

• Dude, you need to change something. She need to chase you. Reverse the game. Be more attractive.

You need to understand what it means to be the attractive guy. One of the major goals of your life is to develop a naturally attractive personality.

In order to do this, you have to understand what women want from a guy. In other words, you have to act in a high status manner every time you meet a new girl!

So how do you know when you’re acting like a real man? The majority of these guys have the same handful of personality traits. By understanding and implementing these traits, you’ll create an attitude that almost all women love!

Here are some of these traits:

- Be Challenging - When you meet a woman, you want to be the challenge! While you’re leading the interaction and doing most of the talking, you want to subtly let her know that you can walk away at any given moment.

- Have an Identity - Having an identity is about truly understanding who you are! It’s about knowing what you want in life and constantly move towards it.

- Be the Fun Guy - As you know, a woman is an emotional creature. When she meets a guy, she enjoys that tingly feeling of sexual tension. The guy who can engage the emotional side of her brain is the one she’ll be attracted to.

And these are only 3 things that can help you to improve your game. If you want some more tips, check out link , it worked for me.

Good luck!