Guys how long do you wait until the first kiss?

I was talking to one of my guy friends and he said that he usually waits until the 2nd or 3rd date to kiss the girl, if he really like them. Some guys have tried to kiss me earlier than that. So, it made me wonder if if he's right. How long do you wait until the first till?

• 1st date
  • 2nd date
  • 3rd date
  • Earlier than 1-3 dates
  • Later than 3 dates

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, there isn't no exact time frame for the first kiss. It's all about "the moment", when sparks fly. I've kissed girls on first date, when we've really connected well, and there are other dates, where I've kissed the girl during 2nd or 3rd date.

What Guys Said 6

• Pencil eyebrows are just plain weird.

• Idk I think I'd have to wait until I liked the girl enough... that could take a little bit of time. I couldn't just go around kissing girls like it was nothing, not even attractive girls. I gotta have some feelings first.

So I guess "when the moment feels right" is my answer.

• Honestly? When the mood feels right. I don't go by the number of days or date. It should happen in the moment that it feels right, if that makes sense.

• 2.3453 seconds before we kiss and it has to be 2.3453 seconds exactly or else never

• I had kissed to my current girlfriend on first date, and after the kiss we got close, now we have deep loving relationship.

• Well the last time I waited longer than 3 dates and lost her. She seemed like the good girl type. I really liked her and I thought she would think I just wanted sex if I came on to her right away. Well I guess I was wrong as she went out with another guy I knew a few weeks after going out with me and they slept together first date and now live together! You women can be quite confusing LOL.

What Girls Said 1

• I heard that too from my guy friends. They usually try within the first 2 dates. The third date at the latest. If it doesn't happen by then, they move on