How do I flirt over texting!?

I'm not very good at flirting to begin with, how can I flirt with a guy over texting that will make him smile?

Most Helpful Guy

• Trying to convey emotions over texting isn't the best idea, believe me. It's fine to do in moderation, just use subtle hints and emoticons to get your point across without it being to blunt. However, a lot of things get misread or misunderstood over texting because of the lack of emotional connection. Talking to someone in person is really the best way to communicate. I used to text ALL the time, but after several incidents I found myself doing it less and less until I almost exclusively just try to talk in person. I'm happier that way, and it's more satisfying.

What Guys Said 2

• use the emoticons! a lot of people think it's stupid but it really helps get across what your trying to say and how to say it! like add a ;) in there after you say something, always be honest, laugh, and just act friendly. plus a couple of compliments always help! and not just on looks remember. also sound disappointed if you didn't see them that day or weren't able to talk much. it will make them feel wanted. also start getting closer to them, if your worried or sad about something don't be afraid to talk to them! it will make them feel closer to you and you'll be more comfortable around them. but don't vent to them about everything because they might not like that.

• Respond to every message. When people ignore my messages, I tend to feel like an ass. :P

What Girls Said 2

• two words.. talk dirty ^_~

• You want me to teach you just text me and ill show you 786 453 8996