Need some perspective on some text messages?

Truth, I have a guy friend I'm really into and double truth I did sneak a look at some of his text messages. It looks like he has been trying to get this girl he used to date to go out with him again and has been telling another friend that he loves her and has text me the same thing, I think there might be another girl to but couldn't totally tell. Freaky truth, he text us all at like the same time one by one. Why is he doing this? I mean really why what the H is the reason?!?!?

Most Helpful Girl

• desperatioin and maybe wants to get laid by whoever shows the first sign of interest?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• HES PROLLY JUST BORED AND LIKES THE ATTENTION ALL THESE GIRLS INCLUDING YOURSELF IS GIVING HIM. stop text him for a while, when he texts you, just ignore him for a few days. the itll make him try harder... if he really likes you, he'll keep trying, maybe even calll to find out y you haven't been texting back. if not then he's not worth the effort...

• maybe he's interested in all 3 and needs you and the others to stick around in case a relationship doesn't work with one of you. kinda like so he has back up girls.