GUYS 5'9" or shorter? Would you be OK with dating a girl taller than you?

If a taller girl shows interest would you be OK with the height difference. Why or why not?

Most Helpful Guy

• Me, I am a very short statured guy. About 5'6 to be exact(maybe a little shorter). I love tall girls, the problem is they don' love me haha. I do have some insecurities about being short due to the fact I can never find a date and have only been with one girl in every way since I don't do casual. I'm 20! I would love to date a taller girl. It would make me feel much more confident about myself since it breaks social stereotypes. Most guys would probably be shy if you are taller but get to know them and they will probably open up. Overall, short guys are usually never given many chances so they usually tend to be much more shy. If you can handle the shyness at first, things should go off without a hitch. If people say things, ignore. Who says what's normal? Only you.

• I like the way you think and sadly you're right. I've been finding out that a lot of girls don't give shorter guys a chance for some reason which of course means shorter guys are less likely to approach taller girls which means I'm getting shafted lol. I thought guys just didn't like taller girls. Thanks for the insight.

• You're welcome. I just wish more women were interested in short guys. Take a look at one of my recent questions and see if you could offer some insight as I have already indicated that I am very shy lol. I some need advice! no ones answering haha.

What Guys Said 4

• I'm 5'9 and 1/2 yes I claim that half...But I have dated several women 5'10 to 6 feet tall. some 5'10 then heels...6'1 you have to have high self esteem and confidence. She knows your short and once you get over that don't worry about it. If she is OK with it don't bring it up... sometimes make a joke out of it...but not to much...Other people will look like how did he pull that off... I say go for it..even if it don't work out...its good for your self esteem and confidence..

• I'm not really sure. It would most likely bother me though. It seems weird when a girl is taller than you.

• I think I would be fine with that.. I'm 5'9 but I would feel a little weird if she was like 6'0 + I don't know why.

• I'd personally be fine with it as long as she wasn't like a foot taller than me. 5'7" here

What Girls Said 0