He shows me that he's madly in love with me, but why doesn't he want to spend more time with me?

When we hang out we act like we're boyfriend and girlfriend, but he says we're dating. He likes to go with the flow and take things slow. We hold hands, cuddle, go out on dates, he makes me feel special, he remembers things I say, always stares into my eyes. We call each other "babe." We've been to each other's places, and love to spend time together. He's busy with being a full time college student, he's not working, and doesn't hang out with friends. So I know he has time but we only see each other once a wk. Is he scared of commitment, or is he waiting for me to be more aggressive with him?

Most Helpful Guy

• Im in kind of the same situation, we hang out like once a week and I do want to spend more time with her but I don't want to ask her to hang out or go on a date more than once a week. I don't want to seem to pushy or too eager so I don't ask more then that, I guess I'm sort of waiting for her to ask me to do things more often. So maybe what you need to do is if he asks you out on a date on Friday on that date(or soon after) ask HIM to go do something or hang out, if you are feeling like its more then dating then you need to start being more assertive and don't just make him ask you.

What Guys Said 1

• I think if you were to be a little more assertive in hanging out with him, that would be good. He may just not want to come off to strong or spend too much time with you. Initiate some plans with him more and I'm sure he'll spend more time with you.

What Girls Said 1

• If you are dating, you are dating. Sounds like he enjoys your company but isn't going to rush into anything beyond dating. Just because a guy has spare time doesn't mean he wants to spend it by hanging out with a girl. Some people, girls and guys alike, need a lot of time for themselves, for their hobbies and for school.

So, no, don't become aggressive and don't push him into a commitment. Just make sure not to have sex until he is ready for more than dating.