Is it wrong for my guy to flirt online with a bunch of girls?

We have been dating almost 2 years and live together. We are serious and do talk about our future, but every time I bring this situation up he gets angry.

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't believe this is a serious question...

Is it wrong if your guy flirts at a bar with a bunch of girls?

• Well if it is harmless flirting then I don't see a problem. I just wanted to get a guy's perspective.

• "Sexual things sometimes, other times it could just be comments about how pretty they are. He does get theie numbers sometimes and he keeps his phone on lock."

Again, are you serious? How in the hell does this sound like a good boyfriend to you? It's only a matter of time before he actually cheats on you (although he probably already has). Get some self respect and dump this guy. Don't let him treat you like crap.

• Yeah I know. Its just not as easy as that. Thank you for the advice, it did ot fall on deaf ears. I am working towards getting out of this relationship.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Does it make you angry? hurt? upset? Even if other people say it's alright, it's NOT okay for your boyfriend to hurt you, especially when he knows it something that is hurting you - and he keeps doing it.

• Yeah this is something I have been dealing with for over a year now. I tell him how badly it hurts me and that I wish he would stop. He says that he will but never does. I'm just at the end of my rope now, tired of being hurt.

• I know you probably don't want to, but you should just leave him - he's not worth your effort :)

• Yeah I know! thanks Its just hard! but I will!

• What kind of things does he say to them?

• Sexual things sometimes, other times it could just be comments about how pretty they are. He does get theie numbers sometimes and he keeps his phone on lock.