My crush asked me out to go eat lunch...what do I do?

I am really falling for him and I will be very nervous. What should I do? Guys what goes through your mind in this situation? I don't want us to get quiet or boring how do I keep our lunch date non boring? I really like him and I think he likes me a lot. Could this date determine how we see each other in the future?

Most Helpful Guy

• If he asked you, he's probably interested, so it'd be hard to mess the date up.

If you show up, act nice, be nice, smile, laugh, and carry a conversation, everything will go awesomely.

If you guys click, you'll be able to talk and talk and talk, so just let nature takes it's course on that one. If you think you're too shy to talk, tell him beforehand that you're really shy so he knows you aren't being cold to him.

Remember, COMMUNICATION is important, make sure he knows if you're not feeling well or feeling uncomfortable.

As for whether it can determine how we see each other in the future, well, yeah, but every meeting is like that. Just be casual, follow my advice, and it should be fine.

Get other opinions though, too. Also, feel free to ask more questions.

What Guys Said 1

• Yes, it could easily decide what happens in the future. Probably he's thinking much the same things you are.

If you think the lunch date is too short and anxiety filled for you to really show who you are, propose something more relaxed like a movie or a trip to a museum or the like where there is more time to talk and get to know one another.

What Girls Said 2

• freaking out makes the situation worse.so just be yourself and calm down. Ask him questions.

• He's likely to be just as nervous as you, so calm down. Be yourself, if it leads to more dates and you're trying to be someone or something that you are not, you won't be able to keep up the pretense and he'll wonder why you changed. Asking him questions is a good idea-he'll be relieved that he doesn't have to keep making conversation. You may well be too nervous to take in what he is saying, but it doesn't matter. Oh yeah, and try not to spill food down your clothes or breathe garlicky breath all over him later. Take some fresh breath spray or something. Good luck