What the hell is going on?

why would a guy say I don't wanna meet where my guy friends hang around , if they see me with you they will think I'm sleeping with you and I don't want them to think that it bothers me !

Most Helpful Guy

• He is worried his friends would judge you, basically he likes you, but thinks he friends wouldn't... for whatever reason.

• I asked him why he said the only girlsmy mates see is the girlsim just gonna hit up for sex, I saidare you ashamed of me ? he repliedif I was ashamed iwouldnt have gone out with you before, we have been out loads oftimes togather alone , cinema etc it just upset me since I don't understand it really

• Seems to be that he doesn't want to do it because his friends would see you as a slut, since that was the type he usually introduced to his friends? I guess he doesn't want people to see you like that.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• I'm curious...why does he care if his guy friends think you're sleeping together? No offense to your guy but really? You're both adults and its your business. I get more of a red flag from the fact that he even cares what they think. Gotta say that would bother me too .

• I think it might be a culture thing , and his retard friends would gossip abt me, and I haven't ever slept with anyone maybe its why

• If all the girls he brings around his friends just hang out to sleep with him, then they may think you're just some other girl he's trying to f***. He just doesn't want his friends to get the wrong impression.

• he wants to keep you as a secret and hide you. he's embarrassed/ashamed about something. if you are not good enough to meet his friends then don't deal with this guy. if you ARE sleeping with this guy and he doesn't want to take you around his friends then he must be just using you. most guys would be proud to introduce their girl to people they care about and hang with

• maybe he's ashamed of you and doesn't want his friends to meet you (worst case scenario)