Male virgins?

Where does a girl find a male virgin or a guy at least willing to wait above 25yrs old? Or are they completely extinct? If not is there any way to tell that he is a virgin? Are there dating sites for virgins?

Don't say just in church because I've noticed that some of those guys can be real hypocrites.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't really know what happened to us. I had chosen to wait until my honeymoon in middle-school (actually, due to a church activity). I was really surprised when I just started hearing stories, that it is really rare now. What happened to our ethics?

What Guys Said 1

• I feel your pain... I'm old school so Im waiting until marraige...it's also hard to find female virgins.

What Girls Said 2

• You can find them everywhere on the internet.
    Usually male virgins are highly undesirable

which is why they are virgins.

• Date a DORKY, CONSERVATIVE, christian CHINESE guy. I'm chinese and most of the chinese guys I know are virgins. The guy that I'm dating right now is also a virgin.