Girls (18-24): Would you date an attractive 32 years old single guy??

Girls, suppose that a 32 years old guy invites you to go out (let´s say to dinner or a coffee at Starbucks, for example). Consider that this man is good looking and has nice body. At the same time, you are just getting to know him and it seems to be that he is intelligent, very polite, interesting and mature enough. He is single (suppose you are single too). The point is that he is definitely older than you. Different generations, the difference in age could be between 8 and 14 years, depending on your age (18-24).

Would you accept his proposal? Why?

If you accept: Could you fall in love with him if everything goes fine in this first date?

Thank you very much for your answers!

Most Helpful Girl

• Totally depends on the girl. Personally, me? I could easily. But there an 11 year gap between my and my sister, so I'm used to hanging out with older guys.

However, if your description is correct, the guy's a pretty rare find. Finding similar interests may be difficult.

I say an overall yes for me, but some girls would find it very difficult.

What Girls Said 5

• When I was in my early twenties I dated several men who were a fair amount older than me. I don't know what the big deal is. I'm 34 now and probably wouldn't think about dating someone who's younger than 38 (though, I don't know if I'd purposely date someone older than early fifties either).

• I wouldn't because I would be scared since he knows too much and is a lot more experienced than me. I've had bad experiences with older men taking advantage of me, so it's a very biased response.

• I'm 18 and I would definitely love to date a guy that is 32 years old if he is willing to show interest in a younger girl. I'm surprised that an older guy would show interest and ask out a younger girl because usually most of them would be shy about this situation. So I would love it if the older one was mature and confident and asked me out on a date for a cup of coffee or dinner.

• No. WAY too old.

• I wouldn't if I were just getting to know him.. I'd be more apt to go with a couple of our friends, though. (He invites some, I invite some.) However, if it were someone I had known for at least a little while, maybe two months or so? I would definately take him up on the offer. And I say that because there was a teacher I seriously crushed on when I was in high school, & to this day I would jump at an opportunity like that. Lol, and I think he's 17 years older than me.. and has kids too but I don't mind, they're cute. :)

What Guys Said 0