I've got one major problem! Should I go for it?

Hey everyone! I just have a quick question and would really appreciate any and all help. So, when it comes to girls, rejection is not a concern for me in the sense that a potential "no" doesn't hurt my feelings or anything- I know it's just a part of the dating world. What worries me though is that asking a girl out who I don't really know and is essentially a stranger (such as a waitress) would be weird if she said no and I was a regular at that restaurant. I wouldn't want to feel weird every time I go there, especially if I am there a lot.

So, is it worth the risk? Also, for the girls, if a guy asked you on a date at work, would you feel weird if you saw him there regularly if you said "no"?

What Girls Said 1

• Well, I myself was a waitress and guys asked me out while at work, so yes sometimes it was weird and next time the guy came I felt really bad if I said no, but it is nice to know if someone likes you, so you should give it a shot, but don't be too persuasive, cause then it'll definitely be weird.

What Guys Said 1

• It's perfectly OK to go for it :). Like you said, worst thing that could happen is she says no. If she does and you still frequent the restaurant, just don't act weird or give her death stares or anything. As a waitress (and a cute one at that!) I'm sure she's gotten plenty of that before.