Would any of you guys date a girl 6'4'' tall?

would you feel awkward, would there be problems, would you feel less manly lol etc etc?

ty :D

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, It really does boil down to personality. I'm 6'6" and have always wanted to meet a tall girl (at least over 6"). I met one recently that was 6'2" and I went on a couple of dates with her, but it felt like there was a hole in her personality and I was surprised how, even though I've never wanted anything more than to hook up with a tall girl, I wasn't very attracted to this one. She was cute enough, thin enough, and smart enough for my little mental checklist, but she left me disappointed. So, I'm sure you're not like that but keep in mind that even though most guys like tall girls, being an interesting person is WAY more important.

• Couldnt agree more, its what's on the inside that counts :D

What Guys Said 16

• 5'8", never awkward, always manly, and into tall girls. Some girls think I'm a six-footer because I act that way. Attitude, attitude, attitude.

• Not at all. The definition of what defines a man is not in his height, but his character. Saying I would feel awkward or less manly is like saying standing next to a taller friend or guy on run makes me feel in adequate. The world is full of tall people, so I have grown accustomed to it...going to bar or party an meeting someone even though I may be short guy has never been an issue nor will it be. If problems occur it is the woman I have noticed worry too much on whatever think. Takes a strong woman to like what she likes and not base it on what other women say.

• I think tall girls are f***ing HOT. Would I date one? Absolutely! Do you know any? I wouldn't feel less manly at all by it. Hook me up!

• Well your my height, I won't lie I do normally love girls that are around 5' but if I met a great girl who was 6'4" I wouldn't let it get in my way from being with her

• 5' 7" and OK with it if you are.

• Nah, if you're cool I don't have an issue with height. Unless you constantly bring it up, but that is more a personality thing rather than a attraction to height. Not awkward nor would I feel less manly.

• I love amazon girls!

• I would worship you, treat you like you are my queen, my empress, and I will be your guard, you could dominate me

• Nice to meet you, do you mind being friends on here? can I add you? or you add me?

• Nice to meet you too lol :D

and sure ill add you

• Not a problem at all :)

• I'm not sure if I could, I'd feel really weird or puny around her. I'm 5'10" and I think that I'm short for a guy, even though that is the average height for men in the US. One of my buddies is 6'4" and he's way taller than me.

• im 5'10 and don't think I can do it

• I'm 6'3" so it wouldn't be much difference even if she were in high heels. So I don't have a problem with it at all.

• 8 inches taller no thanks.

• I have and I'm 5'4.. and its not an issue... people stared but we ignored it. confidence and ones ability to hold there own counts for a lot. That is what I have been told. Look at Jamie Cullum, and Sophir Dahl

• correction Sophie Dahl.

• 5'11" and I would adjust. Keep your weight down, though.

• Me personally, no. I'm 6'0" and I couldn't look up to a woman that I'm dating.

I honestly I would love to have sex with a woman that tall, because you must have very long legs and that's really sexy... but I'd feel a bit silly in a Tom Cruise/Nicole Kidman type of relationship.

Plus smaller girls are more fun to physically pick up in the bedroom and stuff hehehe ;)

• no problem, I'm 6' 6" lmao tall women are sexy!, although... there arnt any taller than me lmao :(

What Girls Said 1

• You're like an amazon...