How far should I go?

I met this boy online but he lives states away from me. We video chat and it is not like I'm only looking at a picture. He is coming down to visit me but only for a few days. This will be the first time I meet him face to face, and we already plan on doing lots of kissing, but how far should I go with him? And also what do you consider us? are we like bf/gf? or what?

What Guys Said 1

• In terms of what you two are, that depends on what you two consider yourselves. If you consider yourselves boyfriend/girlfriend then that's what you are. And as for how far you should go, you should follow your heart. If it feels right and both of you want to take another step then go for it. On the other hand if you're feeling unsure then it's probably better safe than sorry.

• Aww that's good advice(: but I'm kind of scared to ask him what we are, we haven't really gone over our relationship status, which is fine by me, but I was curious, because he tells me he loves me and he calls me babe, and its been about 3 months. So I'm not exactly sure and I don't want to ruin anything by asking

• I'd definately say you two are in the boyfriend/girlfriend category then ^_^

• ermm that is way early to use the L word... id advise against it.. Also know that after you meet if things go well being apart will be way more difficult. how young are you>

What Girls Said 1

• This may not be what you want to hear but no matter how much you care about each other the reality is he has to go home, and trust me if you go too far that empty bed will break your heart.

just be careful and use your head.

• Thanks I appreciate it, I am happy I get to see him at least once. It's just after he goes home is what I wonder of what is gonna become of us. I don't plan on going all the way just maybe giving him a hj or something, but that's as far as I'm willing to go right now.

• i couldn't agree more.. just be careful.. and just the advice of a guy - don't give him an hj. He can do that himself. Send him home "empty" handed.. if he still talks to you then good for him. Trust me it isn't worth it - I promise. As a guy, of course I would "want" it.. but if I could choose I would rather the girl stay at least a bit classy. just my opinion