If a girl thinks a guy is cute or interesting-should she ask him out? Tell him what she thinks? Or is it a recipe for disaster?
- No, it means he doesn't like her.9% (1)0% (0)3% (1)Vote
- No, guys see it as intimidating/aggressive.0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- Yes, I would love that!64% (7)87% (20)79% (27)Vote
- I wouldn't mind it but I'm not partial.9% (1)4% (1)6% (2)Vote
- Other (please explain)18% (2)9% (2)12% (4)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
I voted E, but really it's because I couldn't make up my mind between C or D.
I definitely find it a positive quality in girls who aren't afraid to pursue guys that they want. That being said, there are times that I don't want girls to give in right away, and make me work for it, since it's that much more emotionally satisfying when (if) you manage to get them. When they make the first approach themselves, it means you have that much less work to do.
I like girls who are confident and assertive, but on occasion when I'm feeling especially strongly that same way myself, them making the first move, lessens the delicious tension.0