Why does he call other girls when he is drunk?

My boyfriend and I broke up 3 weeks ago. We still talk to each other everyday through text and he has asked me to hang out a couple times since the break up so we have. But whenever he drinks he calls his ex girlfriend from 3 years ago who he dated for a short time who lives in another state now and also calls a girl he met online before we started dating, who also lives in another state. He says there is nothing sexual going on they are just friends and likes to talk to them. We were together for two years and lived together for a year. He is the guy I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. We broke up cause we moved in too fast and are on a break because he wants to figure out what he wants. When I ask he says he doesn't know if he wants to be together or not but isn't looking for anyone new. I can accept giving him time but I don't understand why he calls these girls? A part of me says he can do whatever he wants right now but another part of me hurts that he is calling them and I should move on but I really love him...

What Guys Said 1

• based on what you've said, there's no ground that you are together since you are both understandably broken up...his exs' are therefore fair game and any other girl "while he figures out what he wants" mindset he's in...if you really want him, then you need to step up to the front of the line and get back in the relationship rather than benching yourself and letting the game go on without you...his lack of inhibitions shows that you have competition on your hand as well as you aren't the first thing on his mind as far as a girl goes

What Girls Said 0