So me and this girl exchanged numbers, what's the first thing I should say?

I haven't texted/ called her yet, I told her I would so she could get my number, what do I say?

"Hey, this is josh" ?

"Hey, what's up this I josh" ?

What should I text?

Most Helpful Girl

• say ` hey gorgeous this is josh, hows it going?`

Lol I` m not really sure but try it

What Girls Said 2

• Well just stick with this is Josh but if you two know each other just be like "hey [insert nickname here] this is Josh"

• you're overthinking it. either one "hey this is josh" or "hey what's up this is josh" will have the same effect. lighten up :)

• Haha yea I tend to overthink things, but I didn't mean those were my only two options, any other ideas on what I should say?

What Guys Said 3

• Keep it simple. The fewer words you use the better. "hey this is josh" sounds perfect.

• "I have been watching you (insert name) ... Nah not really this is Josh wassup :P"

She'll think that your either funny or creepy. Big gamble but at least it's more original than hey this is Josh wad up

• Next time I meet someone new and get their phone number, I'm gonna try this. Just so I can see the outcome. Haha.

• Yeee do it!!! I think of it as a gamble lol Double Or Nothing :P

• Haha dude you're reading to much into it just text her 'hey this is josh' and that's it let her reply and see where it goes from there