What is your perfect date?

Both girls and guys - bit of fun, what is your perfect date? or have you been on a perfect date and care to share?

Most Helpful Girl

• the greatest date was about a couple months ago. it was at an icecream shop. its cheap and it gives you time to just hang with your girl or guy. its also really sweet because you can share a favorite icecream or you can each get one and take turns tasting his or hers. its odd but after I had this date I went all the way home with a smile on my face. if you or your girl don't like icecream- try a baseball game near you. always fun. sitting in the stands, close to your girl or guy. its great!

• Sounds amazing...althought could get fun towards the end, especially if you start 'putting' the ice cream on certain 'places' ....

What Girls Said 1

• My perfect date is kind of nerdy. I want to look at the stars and listen to the NASA Voyager recordings while eating pizza.

• Not really, it's different which makes it interesting..

What Guys Said 1

• a perfect date is one where she puts out