My boyfriend hasn't spoken to me in over three weeks :(

My boyfriend and I have been dating for only 2 months. I really liked him and I thought he really liked me too. however, nearly three weeks ago he just stopped talking to me, and we used to see each other nearly everyday, and if not we would be texting nearly all the time. When I confronted him about his sudden disappearance, he told me he's really depressed about something and doesn't want to talk about it. I gave him space for a couple of days. when I started to get concerned, I asked again what was wrong, and he refuses to tell me, he just wanted to not talk about it and he's stressing out heaps. he also said he would see me when he was ready. about a week after this happened, I couldn't handle it, I texted him saying if you want to be in a relationship you got to talk to me don't shut me out, he texted back saying he just came back from the doctors because he couldn't handle whatever it is he's dealing with. WTF!? I don't know what to do! I want to be with him but he refuses to talk to me and won't see me.. should I wait for him or leave? is there a point in even waiting? I really like him and we were starting to get to know each other when he decided to have a mental breakdown :(:(

What Guys Said 1

• how about you just go on with your life and leave the relationship on pause until he contacts you again...don't pursue it any further, but give yourself a definite expiration date on the relationship if he doesn't talk to you after X number of days, which you have to choose X

What Girls Said 0