Will a guy not text you even if he likes you?

i hung out with a guy then he texted me and its been 2 days since? does it sound like he could be playing hard to get?

Most Helpful Guy

• A lot of guys try to play it low key with all this ridiculous "PUA" stuff around the internet and just even in general by waiting until the girl texts them. He could just be trying to test you to see if you text him or he might even think the date went bad and thinks that you don't like him so he might not even bother.

The only true way to find out if he really likes you is seeing how he acts when he is around his friends. If he acts like he wants to show you off then he definitely likes you but you also have to take into consideration that some guys will act completely different in front of girls because when a girl walks into where a group of guys are the whole vibe of the group will change.

I personally will switch it up sometimes and depending on the girl (all girls are different), I might wait five days or even a couple hours. If I feel when we hung out it was good and I feel that I have a strong connection with her it will be shorter.

What Guys Said 1

• People have lives, busy lives. It's probably that he just doesn't want to seem desperate so he's not texting you straight away.

What Girls Said 1

• uugghhhh if you"hung out" with a guy once and he texted you once, you shouldn't care about his existence that much yet... lol but know it doesn't work like that ans is really hard, but what certain is that if he like you enough hell call or something...