He told me he couldn't see us dating, why not?

I've known this guy for a while, and we've always gotten along really well. There has always been chemistry there. We started hanging out more often, and fooling around and I though everything was going well. The next thing I know he is in a relationship with another girl. I asked what happened and he said "I like you and I think your amazing looking and you get me going, I just couldn't see us dating." I just wanna know what went wrong.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• You know what girl? The only one that can answer this question at ALL is him. He basically said he was into you so there is some reason why he thinks it wouldn't work out. You'd have to have a for real straight out conversation to get where he's coming from.

But I do know bottom line, that even though it sounds like he's attracted to you, he's just not that into you...because if he truly was, it would be YOU he would be dating and not some other girl. So getting any answer from him may just be a moot point - something you don't really need to know the answer of because the outcome is going to be the same. You deserve someone who wants to be with you as much as you want to be with them. Let it go girl, find another dude to make your dreams come true! Good luck hun!