My boyfriend asked me out but he can't go on dates and really he isn't supposed to have a girlfriend

We liked each other so much we are secretly dating and I REALLY like him but I want to go on dates with him What do I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• all you can do is be there for him.

I have been in a similar situation, except it was my girlfriend who couldn't have a b/f.

the worst thing you could do is to make it open to the people who aren't meant to know.

its hard, but there isn't much you can do

What Guys Said 2

• Sounds like the limitations are his, so you have to wait until he can go on dates. Nothing you really can do in my opinion. I had a female friend who wasn't allowed to date because of her parents, so we secretly dated.

Why is it that your boyfriend can't openly date?

• who is your boyfriend? the Pope? why in the hell can't he go out on a date, if he's between 18 to 24

What Girls Said 1

• tell him that he needs to choose between having you as his girlfriend or what he's doing wrong to you