What to talk about on the first date with a girl?

I just need some more ideas of what to talk about. Below is what I have so far.

Here is what she likes:

Hiking

Biking

Hunting

Fishing

Running

Ballet

Shooting

Guns

Business and Communications

Most Helpful Girl

• choose some fields you know well about to begin with and extend your topic from her words/replies...don't try to control the whole conversation by a list but pick some from it to rescue the silent moments..

reference only;

your own habit that different with hers

pets

foods

news

not very helpful...lol

wish you good luck!

What Girls Said 1

• So you don't run out of topics to talk about just be sure you do something active on your date, so an awkward silence would be unlikely.

• Well I was going to take to dinner. Or should I take her somewhere else?

• Well, if she's an outdoor person then you can go hiking at a nice place, walk at night through the city while having some ice cream :) go bowling if you're into that. It's even more fun if you try something you're both not familiar with like indoor mountain climbing/indoor skydiving/skydiving. If you live by the beach, then drive along the beach just for fun.

It also depends on where you live :)

What Guys Said 3

• girls favorite thing to talk about are themselves

• Anything that the both of you can relate to.

• Let the conversations be about 70% about her and 30% about you. Most girls like to talk about their interests, but they don't want to share everything without knowing anything about you. I'd suggest to never use small talk or gossip during the date even if there is an awkward silence. Never talk about controversial issues. As for what to actually talk about, you already have more topics than most people going into a date, so you should be fine. Good luck