What makes a first date great, in your opinion?

Just wondering.

I have a date Tuesday night.

XD

Most Helpful Guy

• • Dress up for the occasion! If its a dinner date. You know the formalities. If its a simple date to the movies, go easy on the choices! You know yourself well!

• Be yourself! Its easy to get overly nervous when making a good impression. Give yourself an aura of confidence! Men will indulge in it. You got to make yourself special.

• You don't have to like everything he likes. Or hate everything he hates.

Make small talk, keep it easy!

• Don't panic when you feel its getting awkward. People can feel it. If things are getting awkward, take a deep breath and open up something to talk about!

• A gentleman will be able to do most of the things FOR you so don't worry about what to do. (be yourself! a guy should know what to do for his lady.)

A date is a date. Take it lightly. Because after all, love is unpredictable. You can score, you can fall. But the truth is that's the thrill of dating!

good luck have fun!

What Guys Said 3

• Meeting someone who seems to be 5000 years old...any Chinese woman gives that feeling, actually, with their Buddhist culture, laced with hypermodern technology.

I suppose anyone with high levels of contradictory or complementary cultural traits ;makesa good first date, or ANY date!

I hope yours worked out Tia. Let me know if you want to double date...me and the 3 of you

Marty

• Be yourself, be open. (if he is going to like you for you in the long run, he will like you as yourself) don't hide a lot of stuff... and don't talk about past relationships unless its about something your ex did as to give him a hint as to never do :)

• You get a long, chat, smile, flirt, the attraction or interest is mutual etc

What Girls Said 2

• Key to the success of good dates is understanding each other, or in your case, understanding how guys think and why they behave the way they behave, are you agree?

Your first attention should be focusing on that what kind of companion your guy is into.

Because your fun, intelligence, and sense for exciting will make a major role in this. Share different activities with your guy, let him feel free to behave around you in the way he wants, otherwise he may feel unpleasant with you.

That’s very healthy for building you relationship. Make up few jokes, laugh with him, and show him your sense of humor. He will love it, believe me.

Guys do love good sex, but also healthy appearance and trust in the relationship. Remember that.

Do not allow yourself to ruin a good opportunity to do something that is important for you. Many girls magazines gives so much useless advice about guys.

It's often difficult for a girl to know exactly what guys like.

These were few tips in one huge subject and a big mystery in general - what is that guys like.

One day maybe that secret whole will be discovered, and come out from the shadows of the unknown. But until then, you’ll have to learn from these advices, and walk step by step towards the secret of what guys want. If you’re interesting in finding more about what is necessary to find or keep the guy you think you deserve, check out this link

I hope I helped you with this, because you seems like a lovely girl :) Good luck!

• i think if you're laughing and having a great time being with the person ha ha that makes a great date!