Neighborly booty-call? Or potential for more?

About a month ago I started seeing my neighbor. We randomly made out at a party and instantaneously clicked. We were seeing each other for about 2 weeks. We were mostly just chilling at each others houses and we went out a few times in public. He introduced me to his friends. And my family and I are really close to his family and speak on a daily basis. Oh, and according to his mother he supposedly has a girlfriend.

One day we both got kicked out of our houses for non related reasons. I guess it was just a coincidence. and since that day things have never been the same. but we still occasionally talk and text each other. And we're both back at home now.

I don't know what to make of this situation. We had a VERY deep connection for those two weeks and the physical chemistry was unbelievable (but we didn't sleep with each other). Something I have never experienced before and then all of a sudden he stopped wanting to see me. The other day I got a random text from him and we met up and made plans for the next day. But then he totally blew me off the next day and we never saw each other.

I just can't take this emotional roller coaster with him! I want to know his intentions are and what he wants out of this! I know the best way to do this is to talk to him, but what do you guys think it happening here?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's possible he's interested but he's still on the fence with this other girl.

Maybe she's playing the same game with him that he is with you. I would make myself unavailable if I were you. He'll get the message. And if he's interested in pursuing you, he'll make the effort. And then you'll get the message.

Good luck.

What Guys Said 2

• Get off the roller coaster! He's not seriously interested in you. That seems obvious from what you have said.

Back away and see if he chases after you. If he does, then you can decide. But I predict he WON'T

• I would GET OFF the roller coaster and stop trying to reach him. See if he ever wants to get back with you. Not likely given that he has a girl friend.?

What Girls Said 3

• I think the ride on the roller coast is over, frankly. Chemistry should be reserved for the lab.

Relationships can't be based on short term feelings we all have. It doesn't sound like you have anything positive in common. Getting kicked out of your houses is not anything positive!

Try to find someone you have something more positive to share with!

• I would just let it go. Who knows what may be happening and you know he has another girl friend. HIs mother would know.

As for the chemistry, sometimes slower reactions are more enduring. Fast reactions burn out.Think about yourself, are you just eager to escape your house and create chemistry in your head to justify what you do.