Should I kiss my friend spontaneously or wait until a moment presents itself?

I've had a crush on my guy friend since I met him five months ago. We've been hanging out alone a lot lately and he's been really flirty, but has yet to make an actual move. Tomorrow I'm going to be hanging out with him and I've decided to go for it and kiss him- the only question I have is how do I approach it? Do I just kiss him out of the blue, or wait to see if a moment presents itself? Guys, what would you prefer in that situation?

Most Helpful Guy

• the girl I liked I didn't know she liked me but I did, we eventually went out and she told me that once at this dance--before we went out--while we were dancing she was going to kiss me but decided not too.

I WISH SHE WOULD HAVE

What Guys Said 1

• You could make the mood right. When you are alone and really close, tilt your head a little bit to the side, look him straight in the eyes or at his lips and slightly part yours. Draw a little closer and make him see the longing in your eyes.

What Girls Said 1

• yeah, what emperor said, and be careful if you chose to wait for the right moment, because one might not come.