Why hasn't he kissed me yet?

Me and this guy have been hanging out for a few weeks now. Talking for even longer. I was wondering if he just wanted to be friends but he finally made a move this weekend and pulled me closer to him while we were watching a movie. He plays with my hair and touches me (not sexually). We ended up having a sleep over and just cuddled in bed all night. He's the sweetest thing but I'm wondering why he hasn't kissed me yet? I'm a little shy and haven't made a move or touched him until he does it first, then I do it right back. He knows I like him, I've told him. I've never had a guy NOT make a move like this so I'm a bit confused. Thanks :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll awnser according to my actions if definitely sounds like he likes you, no argument there but it can still be tough for someone who is shy or nervous to kiss a girl I had this one really awkward moment where I knew the girl liked me and I had already decided I was going to kiss her at the end of the night but when it came to it I just sat in her car for an awkward amount of time before getting up the nerve to kiss her and we did and it went well but I was nervous

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 2

• You could either make the first move or ask him to kiss you.

• Why don't you make the move

What Girls Said 0