What's the best way to ask a girl to hang out just as friends?

But then use that hang out as means for a date?

0|0
3|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm confused... "Just as friends" and "as a date" are two completely different things. Life if you're already friends then just be cool/casual and maybe text her like "hey wanna get lunch/catch a movie/grab coffee just the two of us?" She'll get what you mean and if she says yes you're good, if she says no then you're still cool to be friends because you didn't really make a big deal out of it.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• if you are interested in her as more than just friends, then you need to let her know this it would save an awkward convo later down the line. Plus then at least you will know were you stand.

Good look

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say do something casual; get coffee one afternoon, go for lunch. Something not very "date-y." But at the same time, you want to make it clear you're interested in her, even if it's not a "date" because otherwise making a move or something could come off a little strange if she thinks you're just hanging out as friends.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• damn you're going about this the wrong way man...thats like the fastest way to end up in the friend zone, if you like this girl simply ask if she would like to go out to eat sometime or catch a movie (preferably eat first because you need to get to know this person better). By trying to use the "hanging out" bit you think this could be used as an excuse for something more which I'm pretty sure will backfire on you. Be straight up because saying you wanna hang out as friends is gonna give her the expression you aren't interested and don't consider her a dating option

0|0
    0|0