I look fine and in shape when I'm standing..

but when I sit down, my stomach hangs over my jeans a little. I'm exercising a lot so don't tell me to lose weight because I'm trying.

Do guys notice how bad a body looks when it's sitting, or will it remember it looks good when it's standing?

Most Helpful Guy

• dont worry, everyone has that when they sit down, even those with the best abdominals in existence. sure some people have it less than others but that is also to do with the fat distribution around the body. Guys might notice this but they won't care, unless they have ludicrosly high standards.

What Guys Said 3

• if it's not noticeable when you're standing up then it's irrelevant because you've obviously got a nice body. I'm not trying to be insensitive or anything but if you look good laying down then you're a-okay. in a nutshell the answer to your question is no, they don't notice.

• I think that happens to everyone, don't worry about it.

• I doubt it looks bad just because you're sitting. You're just self conscious. But good luck with the exercise.

What Girls Said 0