What are the top TEN things guys do that would make girls not want to date them?
Most Helpful Girl
I cheated a bit because I read some of the other answers before writing this, so some of my answers are stolen from the people I agreed with, and some of my answers are things that I realize after I've started dating someone that makes me want to stop dating them.
1. Poor hygiene
2. Selfish (in general, or in the bedroom)
3. Poor communication skills; not willing to discuss problems and try to work them out, or otherwise "shuts down" whenever we need to talk about something
4. Clingy, jealous, insecure
5. Can't hold an intelligent conversation/doesn't have strong opinions on anything, or on the flipside, isn't willing to have his opinions challenged/consider opinions other than his own
6. Controlling, expects to make all the decisions in our relationship
7. Doesn't have his own friends, interests, hobbies, etc. A guy doesn't need to be "popular" and really social, but for a relationship to be healthy, I think we need to have our own separate interests and not spend every waking hour of the day together.
8. Holds me to different standards than he holds himself
9. Full of himself
10. Treats me or other people disrespectfully0