Do many people agree there are a lot of stupid women here?

Common things I see from girls are:

"My boyfriend cheated on me but I love him; what do I do?"

"I cheated on my boyfriend what do I do?"

"What should I wear on my next date?"

"I'm a big fat ass; how do I loose weight?"

"I f***ed a guy on the first date, and he never called back?"

"My boyfriend is stealing money from me; what do I do?"

"Is this guy I just f***ed simply using me for sex?"

blah blah blah!

Do women even know how to make intelligent decisions on their own? Are there any intelligent women out there? Do women have a logical thought process in their head? If anybody believes that women are born more intelligent than men then the women on this site totally prove that theory wrong.

Are there any intelligent women out there who believe it is these stupid ones who give your sex such a bad rep? If she is under 18 I might have some sympathy for her, but if she is 18 or older she should be able to use her brain at that age.

If any women reports this post as offensive to the webmaster and has it removed because your situation was mentioned above, then this post should be a wakeup call for you!

• Yes these women are stupid and deserve their fate because they caused it
  • No these women are hurt and need nurturing and I am just as stupid as they are
I know there are intelligent women in this world. I have met a few. I actually voted for Hillary Clinton in the primaries. It's just unfortunate there are not very many intelligent women. I firmly believe that women are capable of doing anything.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sinced you've ask this question, I think it's only fair if you asked the same question about guys!

Some of y'all ain't tooo "intelligent" either!

What Girls Said 56

• Alright, there is a difference between intelligence and common sense. Lots of people are lacking in common sense, not intelligence. People can be manipulative and intelligent (*cough, cough* like politicians), and not understand the way reality works (but in a political world it works out great--- in the real world, not so much).

I understand your view point perfectly, mostly because a lot of my friends have asked me similar questions. " I love him, but he is cheating on me? How do I change it? What do I do?" Most of the time, they know what to do, but they want an excuse not to do it. They want to complain about their problems, and have someone tell them that everything is going to be okay. Which is fine, everyone needs attention and in that instance it is all about emotion and nothing to do with logical outcomes of life) but when obsession for attention turns in to the delay and lack of actions-- things might get tricky and you reach the point of stupidity (which I believe is disregarding social truths/rules, which could also be know as common sense) and the awareness that intelligence and supposedly logical thought may be there, but common sense never laid rest in that particular persons brain).

First, each person is responsible for what they do and say. When there is a lack of personal action, and its only others who are acting, then nothing can ever be your fault. Which in some weird way makes it so you are never in trouble, because you are not doing anything wrong everyone else is. However, that not how life works. So really it would be a natural, logical reaction, if only the world wouldn't see right through the BS, and call you out on it.

Now I am not saying guys don't have problems. But hey the question is about girls-- so there you go. Woot! More points for you!

btw, those questions are easy to answer, and if lots of people answer questions --then you get lots of points. So ask easy questions get lots of points, make yourself feel better by gaining a level. So maybe some of the girls you talked to had a strategy, which not only show intelligence but strong business sense. I don't know I am just trying to think of all the possible reason people would ask those questions-- see if there is any intelligence on the other end.

Also--- some advice, don't try to justify yourself by putting Hillary Clinton as a siding factor-- it might not demonstrate your intelligence--- Actually don't justify yourself at all, justification starts debates/arguments whatever (unless you aiming for that -- then justify all you want). You asked if there are intelligent women, if they answer they answer.

Oh and sorry if you got an answer like this already, I didn't really want to take the time to read all the "you chauvinist pig" comments-- so I skipped them all :)

• Yeah I was rude to a few people here and I presented my question in a rude manner. But it's the internet; everybody can be rude on the internet and it shouldn't matter! Oh yeah, and I know plenty of examples about the lack of brain matter in a man's head. But I leave that discussion for a woman to bring up.

• Lol, and I am sure plenty of women will be willing to do that too :)

• It's a proven fact that women think with their emotions more than men, and that they analyze things more than men as well. Yes, we may ask questions you think are rediculous, but sometimes people just need a wake up call. You included. You're not perfect either. Honestly, since you are analyzing us, let me analyze you a little. from the above comments, you seem like a jerk.

You aren't built the same as us, I think you should know that by now, our thought processes are different than yours. Men, for the most part, think with the wrong brain, and I think we all know what that is. and to me, that's stupid.- if you want to judge us, and lump us together, that's how I would sum up men.

You may not understand how we work and the questions we ask, but we don't understand you (being a man) and how you work, I believe that is probably why we are all on this site right? To ask questions and get answers.

If you want to women bash, find another site.

• There are a lot of stupid men here, too.

Yes, there are women who make intelligent decisions by themselves, you fool. If they don't exist in your world, then that's your loss.

Unfortunately there are also some pretty scatter-brained women out there. But you know what. Good decision-making comes with experience. It's rather lame of you to call us all stupid because girls on this site want advice. Because that's what this goddamn site is for.

• I think your deductions are completely off, and that's because we all have different ideas of what "stupid" is. Obviously those women and the people trying to help them don't believe they're stupid. Just because someone isn't knowledgeable about something (maybe because they haven't yet experienced it) doesn't mean they're stupid.

In fact, I think those people are very smart for asking questions about whatever they're unsure of. Asking a question is a lot better than not asking and just assuming you know the right thing to do. It's good that they're looking for opinions and asking people with more experience, it shows that they're willing to learn. I don't know what could be smarter than that.

• We're all human. We do stupid things. The thing is, you don't have to answer the questions if you don't want to. Love, Infatuation, sex.we all do some stupid human stuff for all three. That's the whole point in this sight. To get advice. A lot of times the women know what they should do. There are lots of reasons that they ask lame questions. Some are truly stucks, others want reassurance, others are hoping to get an answer that they want to hear, some truly have no idea what to do. Not everyone has figured out the keys to having a solid relationship.

• Have you noticed how sometimes its easier to give advice to someone else but not to help yourself? It's like when you are in a situation you don't notice what is going on but it is easier for someone else to tell you what's going on.

Sometimes people need someone else to help them see the answer right in front of them. And on this site we are talking about people emotions, self esteem issues etc.

I don't think its fair to degrade the on this site, at least they are looking for help for their problems. Some people don't ask at all.

• Thats real...

Thats why this site was created...

She said it well...

Sincerely,

A Loving Black Man

• What makes you qualified to deem these women as "stupid"? I have asked several questions myself and can relate to many of the questions asked, and I am an incredibly intelligent, normal 22 year old woman.

Every single one of those questions could be answered with a great answer that the question asker might have never even thought about because they are so stressed out with their issue. It's hard to think logically when you have something big on your mind, I will be the first to admit to that. It's nice to get other peoples opinions even if deep down you know the clear answer to your problem.

If the women on this site bother you so much that you have to write a post about them like this, I'd say YOU might be the one with some issues.

• I just think that inexperienced "young adults" are more active on this site than experienced mature adults. And dumb questions and answers do not come from just the females.

• Plain and simple RELATIONSHIPS ARE HARD!

And obiously everyone on here, has some sense to get on and try to get help so they give their relationship a fighting chance, why we ask what we do who knows? Different people want different things.

So what is stupid to one person is simple to another, but everyone is here to ask and to help. There are never stupid questions, becuase what everyone is asking is important to them. . I understand where you're coming from but try to understand that at least.

• Okay--but wouldn't you think it is equally stupid for a man to post a whole rant hread on here about being dumped on by some shallow, hot chick , proudly proclaim how he turned intro an abusive asshole because of said relationship, and accepted no blame for his own choices and actions? If by your own logic, women are gulity of being stupid for being abused --isn't that guy just as stupid for letting the b--- walk all over him?

--and at least the women are seeking answers--that guy who wrote the REASON WHY ALL THE NICE GUYS LEFT thread is just bitter , angry and trying to justify being vindictive--and trying to accumulate recruits--to his retarded and extremely immature way of thinking.

What happened to personal responsibility and accepting blame for your actions? The women who ask those supposed "dumb" questions are at least trying to do that is some way.

Do only men get to be victims and make bad choices while women are all just stupid.?

or how about he stupidity of chasing down a girl who a man knows to be marriage minded, and then expecting that by telling her "don't think that way I just want to be friends" he can have her as a booty call--and wonders why she is all upset six months later when by the very nature of who she is ( the very nature he was well aware of when started dating her) her desire for marriage didn't disappear-why such men won't date looser women is beyond me--I mean--perfect booty call--why go for commitment oriented girls right?

Didn't he see the drama unfolding a mile away?

Stupid.

Oh and all the guys who wonder why they can't ogle other women while with their girl--but go ballistic just thinking about their woman checking out a man--height of stupid.

Both sexes do some pretty amazing dumb things in the pursuit of love and sex--women don't corner the market babe.

• i believe your statement is very mean. people are at different stages, what right do you have to judge them? and since when are you better than anyone else? I'm just saying. I'm not attacking you but everyone is human, man or woman, we all have weaknesses and strengths

• Ok. So, you voted for Hillary Clinton. Look what happened to her in her marriage. Very intelligent women can still have interpersonal issues. We can't control other people's behaviors unless you want to become abusive and some people can't always separate their emotions from logical reasoning.

I think this site is great, especially for the younger generation. I wish I had this when I was younger.don't be so judgemental.

• Please don't use Hillary Clinton as the poster child for intelligent women--I'm more offended by that than anything you said in your original post.

Yes, some people make bad decisions, but it's hard to take yourself out of a situation and look at things clearly. Going to other people who aren't involved gives you a relatively unbiased perspective. And when those women look back at things years from now, I'm sure they'll realize how naive they were.

Judging women based on a website is pretty foolish on your part. While there are lots of girls posting the problems that you listed, there are many who don't. I don't think they give all women a bad rep, because everyone has their problems. Although I've never posted one of those issues, I'm sure I do other things that would give women a bad rep, just as you probably do things that give men a bad rep. It's a question of human nature, not intelligence.

• Intelligence is the capacity of a person's ability to learn, wether through making mistakes, intuition, or wisdom. Some people are simply not intelligent because they repeat their mistakes.

• If you truly wanted your statement to be open-ended, you shouldn't have said anything about the show coming on during work hours. You could've easily said that not all women watch Oprah and left it at that.

No, I'm not a mathematician, nor am I a lawyer, but you're clearly no literary genius; you seem to write before you think. I also find it funny that before it was a good catch when I asked why you voted for Hillary Clinton, but now I don't understand logical deduction.

• That's another contradiction on your part.

• I think that a lot of women are smart in theory, or book smart, but when it comes to matters of the heart, everyone can be blinded, easily. Men do that as well as women. But I do find myself getting angry at the girls that don't try to be anything other than cute and stupid, for whatever reasons. Also, when it comes to some of the girls and their questions on here, I think a lot of them ask the question even though they know the answer. But they still ask in the hopes that someone will tell them what they want to hear.

• if you're going to criticize others for being unintelligent, perhaps you should use the correct spelling for "lose"

• a lot of these "women" you so casually call stupid are actually just girls and when you are young you make mistakes. in this day and age, girls and boys don't really have much guidance so they turn to their peers when they f*** up. it isn't really fair to call them stupid because of that. I also see a lot of questions from guys asking similar questions, are they stupid? no, just a little lost. I consider myself fairly book smart but I have made a lot of mistakes in my personal life, and I learned from that. it's also a little ridiculous that you are in the 25- 29 year old age range. did you make some mistakes in your youth or were you always perfect? were you burned by someone kind of like these so called stupid girls? think of that next time you want to attack an entire gender's intelligence.

• Spoke with some of the mod's here--we think this is fair debate despite the fact that it has gotten a bit, shall we say, aggressive --

I do think when it comes to relationships , stupidity is in the eye of the beholder--and the one whose heart is in turmoil.

Anyhoo, I will be watching to make sure it doesn't get out of hand --play nice.

• Actually this question was asked on an impulse, and I expected most people to ignore it. I expected most people to ignore me and shrug this off and say "oh what does he know?"

• Yeah but such debates are very necessary -- it does make one stop and think...so whether intentional or know, I think this may actually be helping a few people on here...

• Actually I would like this post to be removed because it is just plain disrespectful.

• so I agree that most women don't see the truth of their situation. they like to think it isn't as bad as it is or something. does that mean they are stupid? not really. they are just more like blind. and they don't want to admit the truth. its like when your dog needs to be put down but you really don't want to let it go

• well those girls can make intelligent decisions on their own, but they want to hear an advice 2 . to see if they are doing the right think,. if you don't like that kind of questions then don't read them ! where is the problem ?

• So much for "the only stupid question is one that is never asked"

no one is perfect, and I'm sure that you've made quite a few mistakes and have asked a few questions that could be considered idiotic.

if all guys think like you, then I will seroiusly consider becoming a sworn virgin, moving into the mountains with a bunch of big attack dogs, and just not associating with the human population. I like to consider myself a logical human being, but opinions like this make it seem like it's just not worth the hassle.

besides there are plenty of guys who do idiotic things, the darwin awards are full of examples.

• Wow,Just cause a girl ask what to wear on a date, or this or that don't make her stupid. Got a lot to learn here about women. Women are emotional, And most of us that ask those are looking for advice from women not men cause they don't have anyone to turn to maybe whatever the reason is it don't matter. There here cause they want support or advice if they want to be bashed then they could come to you. I don't know what your problem is but I think your the one that need's to grow up, cause for someone to wright something like this show how grown up you really are.

• The day I posted this I was feeling like an ass (and obviously I was delt my share of retaliation back). I want this post removed, because it is disrespectful. I told a moderator, but she hasn't removed it.

• All I can say is some women well girls who ask these questions well shall we say they are girls - they are still teenagers! But yes if they are from the age 20 to whenever it kinda is weird to actually bring up a question like that! But everybody thinks differently so to each its own!

• ummm pal...i have seen men that were asking about if they have the correct size of penis or if they must be shaved in their area or if they should propose marriage to their girlfriend during sex or if they have to maintain their relationship with two girls at once...so don't say to me that it is a matter of gender...if you re saying this so you re as prejudiced as hell...as many women are stupid, so are many men...and that's not only my humble opinion...but its a FACT...

• Okay I get where your coming from but the girls who ask these questions are probely pretty smart people but they aren't thinking all that logical because they are in an emotional state or they just want some more advice on what they should do. But I do agree with to a certain extent though.

• Cummin from a girl I agree with ya in a way but also knowning that ur a guy proves you don't know much about girls. It is simple Girls fall for guys way too quickly and easily so once that's happened they sort of go blind and don't know what 2 do. I know I done it myself at one stage but not that badly from the examples you have give.

• hahahhaa I found it very funny, rolf! yeah you are right but as what you just said we are not all the same...

there are some are pretty much intelligent

i hate woman who fcked in first date, what a W***e..

but you can't blame them that's their personality,

• I made so many women angry on this post (obviously). I am surprised that you are not one of them. Have a nice day.

• I just laugh when I read this, I don't feel mad at all, why should I? you just said the truth but, girls don't meant that way, they are not stupid,they just want to hear someons opinion about what they did.but somehow you misunderstand us, but it happened so what can we do?

• It helped me understand now that girls are emotional before they are logical. I did misunderstand women, and maybe I still do.

• women , women , women! come on , men are not perfect either! most of the questions like " why doesn't he call " , " my boyfriend lost interest " , " does he just uses me" .. bla bla bla .. are because of men! there are a lot of dumb people duh! but of both genders , maybe girls express themselves more , but heck I ve met super stupid guys too!

• i agree in a way. I think people tht use a website to try to fix their problems are kinda dumb. but sometimes women just want to feel like someone understands or agrees with them.maybe tht is stupid but its just how some are.

• Hey you--I talked to some guys who run the site and they say so long as it hasn't gotten too out of hand they won't remove it

• umm.just because a girl asks a couple of stupid questions doesn't mean she's stupid.theres a difference, learn it!

• More from Girls
    26

What Guys Said 18

• I might be mistaken, but I thought that this was one of the very few places in the world, in which "dumb" questions could be asked or answered without being made fun of.

and the reason why is because these seemingly "dumb" questions are asked is because there are people who don't inherintly know things about relationships or the opposite sex.

I suppose to answer your question more thoroughly, "dumb" is a relative term. I would be considered "dumb" in a world of Albert Einstiens, Stephen Hawkings, and the vast majority of MIT grads.

We ask, because we don't know. We don't ask questions to which we already know the answers.

I'm trying hard not to lay into you and your question. because, basically that sucks when two people disagree fiercely, no one gains from that.

personally I do find some questions to be so obvious, that I find them "dumb", but then again, other people might not feel the same way, so I just leave the answering to them.

to each his own.

good question though. I'm not sure that you asked it in the most humble way though, but your entitled to your opinion.

• I am notorious among people who know me for saying the naked truth and being frank (especially if I carry bad news). I feel as long as I am 100% truthful, then I don't care if somebody else if offended or upset from hearing the truth. I strongly feel that people need to be slapped in the face from the truth from time to time, and there is not enough of that going on in this country.

• Amen amen and amen Cool-relax--HIGH FIVE

• Call the P.C. Police!

• mate, pull your head in and leave out the gross generalisations: there's plenty of idiot questions & comments from guys here too, and some people just want to vent.

i'm reporting your post myself since I'd rather not have my gender associated with this sort of misogynistic drivel.

• Naw, man please don't report this...

It's merely a topic.

This is something to be discussed.

Some people are really ignorant, and need to understand what this site is about.

I understand it may offend a few people, but after reading peoples replies I feel they'll be reassured that its okay to ask the question.

Sincerely,

A Loving Black Man

• Thats fine. I knew I was going to make many people angry.

• Thank you, it is "men" like him that leave females wondering if all guys are jerks with one thing on their minds', and to him, you clearly have a lot to learn before you know anything.

• You have to remember, every question asked here is asked by people that are blinded by emotions(and powerful emotions they are) .

A lot of questions are asked simply because that particular person never dealt with that situation before, you might consider the question easy to answer, why not just answer them instead of bashing them for asking in the first place.

Sometimes people know the answer but they ask anyway, theyjust want an objective answer without any attachments from emotion to confim what they are already thinking. There may be some people that really DON'T know what to do and are seeeking help from compasionate people, after all that is what the objective of this site is all about.

So to answer your question, even though you feel you know the answer BUT ASKED ANYWAY, I say no there isn't a lot of dumb women here. I am sure you are not going to agree with my answer because it seems you already answered it to yourself anyway. But it is ok, you just wanted any objective answer unbiased by your emotions.

• is this a question or a personal ad for an abusive relationship?

Or, maybe you think this is some new type of psychological therapy that will help people get through the lessons of life at a faster pace.

Although, I'd have to warn you that this is a common technique used by parents who have children that hate them. The child (the women you speak of) are doing something wrong then the parent (you) notices that the child is making a mistake. The mistake the child is making just so happens to be the same mistake the parent made a long time ago. The parent loves the child, but unfortunately the parent has no patience. The parent yells at the child "YOU ARE DOING IT WRONG!" "HOW CAN YOU BE SO STUPID" BLAH BLAH BLAH. The child becomes angry and resentful toward the parent and is so concerned by the parents irrational behavior that the child never learns the error of his/her ways. The child continues to make the mistake over and over again in fear of turning out like the parent. In the end it's a lose lose situation. Due to his/her's own impatience the parent failed to be a successful guide in the young child's life.

People need to figure out things on their own. Not everyone in life deals with the same situations at the same time. For example: Lets say a person, between the ages of 25 and 29, goes onto a website and thinks the way to cure everyone is by badgering them with a rude argument and some insulting quotes. Well that person obviously has an important lesson to learn. Now lets go back in time.

An boy under the age of 18 has signed up for the same site. He reads through some questions and looks at the answers. The boy under the age of 18 thinks these people are blind and proceeds to post questions stating how "stupid" people are. Well the boy is under 18 so I can understand why he is behaving the way he does. He is immature. Hopefully, by the age of 19, this boy will learn that his badgering was looked upon as immature. He might realize how dumb he looked to all the other people. Time passes and it takes until he is 20 years of age to learn his lesson. The 20 year old learns his lesson.

Now lets go back to the present.

You have a a person, between the ages of 25 and 29, making the same stupid mistakes that the 19 year old made. The 19 year old who is now 20 is reading the rude argument and insulting quotes. Again he laughs at person writing because he knows that this person who is 25-29 should not be so worried about what other people are dealing with. He knows this person has a lot more to learn in life. So how does he handle the situation? He handles the situation in a more mature fashion. It might not be the perfect solution, but at least he isn't making the same mistake twice.

A fool is someone who thinks they know it all a bigger fool is someone who thinks they knew it first.

So now I ask you,

Do you think you know it all? Do you think you knew it first?

• Life is not generous when it comes to second chances. One mistake is all it takes to ruin a person's future. John Graziano (the boy who is bedridden for the rest of his life because he allowed Nick Hogan to drive that day) will not be given a second chance. A girl who has a child before she graduates high school and can't afford the new child and has the "father" abandon her has a sudden and unforgiving burden on her.

• BRAVO! Thank you!

• I was reading real accounts of prostitutes because I know that certainly many of them are trapped, in trouble, and have a sad story to tell. I realize now that some of them never met a single kind person in their life. Not all such unfortunate women reach that fate, but now I can understand why some women tolerate a cruel boyfriend for example (or cruel people in general). The lives of some of these women speak more than simple words that can be written here.

• Okay calm down.

LOL

You really are wrecking a few females.

I agree, people don't think logically sometimes, and that would include some of the females that ask questions on this site.

Just remember, some people really don't understand somethings.

which is why they are here asking questions.

I'm not the type to hold back my thoughts when I feel a question is aimed my direction.

Females are emotional creatures, but they also have the urges males have.

They make the mistakes sometimes, and believe that guys sees things in the same light.

I know the answer to most of their questions may seem obvious to us because we are logical creatures. So because I have patience to deal with their problems, I remain on this site to educate anyone who needs what I know.

I'm not saying you don't have a place on this site.

Your understanding is much needed.

But your patience is lacking. So understand what this site is about.

They really don't know.

Sincerely,

A Loving Black Man

• Some of those questions are straightforward and yes should be easy enough for anyone to answer on his or her own, but I also see a lot of complicated issues in questions by women.

You've made a good point, but you've left out a few factors. It isn't always that the woman is "unintelligent" but that she is dependent, heartbroken, and ignorant due to lack of experience. The answer may be obvious, but she has other reasons as to why she refuses to accept it, so she asks for help about it.

Anyway, again, you make some good points, but you really could've gone about this in a more intelligent fashion yourself.

• Alot of those women that ask those questions are 16-19 years old. How wise were you at that age?

There's no need to put people down just because you have issues of your own, everyone reaches their maturity level in their own time, so give them a break.

Everyone needs a little help sometimes.

• No way is every girl that young who asks questions like that. I have seen 20 and 30 year olds too.

• Your right!

Some aren't young, but they may just want advice for reassurance.

Or just to know some different opinions on their situations.

Read one of my questions...

I do something for my girl during that time, that I know is good.

But I asked this site just to see what others think about what I did, or if I could improve it.

Sincerely,

A Loving Black Man

• HAHA wow

This is WW3! nice nice.

Oh and dude I hear ya! I knw there are some grown women that ask questions a 14 year old could answer. But, man, who cares? thier life. They have issues. Let'em solve it themselves. In any way and form they like. But women being dumb - I don't know. I mean I may act like a dumb ass sometimes but I know I am not retarted or some shit. I think some women and MEN want more than one opinion so they come for it.

But hey, the easier the question, the easier it is to come up with an answer and get the Xper points. So no worries man.

Peaceeout.

• Women are raised to sell themselves to the highest bidder and to pay attention only to their looks, clothes, etc., at least in the mainstream culture. I know a lot of women particularly in the Asian subcultures and not like this although after a couple of generations they are also pretty much that way.

• I am sorry you have experienced women this way, I wish you better luck in the future.

• First of all, why do you care? What's it to you if there are too many stupid questions? Keep in mind a lot of the users on this site are teenagers who are still learning about relationships.

Second, you asked 'are there any intelligent women out there?' Then you updated by saying 'I know there are intelligent women in this world...I firmly believe that women are capable of doing anything.' So you asked a question that you already have an answer to. What gives? Are these questions so offensive to you that you just went into a blind rage and started typing without thinking? Or are you trying to start shit between women and men?

Third, if you ask me, it's not stupid to ask these questions. We all have problems like these and there's nothing wrong with asking for help. Smart people need help sometimes. Here's what smart people don't do. Smart people don't go online and try to prove that one gender is smarter than the other. I mean, do you really think your arguments are strong...

'If anybody believes that women are born more intelligent than men then the women on this site totally prove that theory wrong.' You're absolutely right. This is a very serious problem. Why are we wasting millions of dollars on psychological research when all the evidence we need to learn about how people think is right here on GirlsAskGuys.com. (By the way, that was sarcasm).

• Wow well said I give you props man...you did what no man would dare to do. Although I admit there are some dumb guys here to...but compare to some girls right here geez! I'm actually glad I'm single damn.

• The disadvantage women have is emotion. They have too much of it. It throws off their ability to see anything clearly or live in the here and now. They also love to hold on to sh*t that happened in the past, whether it be 2 hours ago or 2 years ago. Men make mistakes too, but I strongly believe that women are THE reason that meeting someone, getting to know someone, and dating are so difficult. It's ridiculous the games they play, yet they turn around and say we're assholes. Riiight.

• After having only a few of the replies I would have to concur with main point, nobody seems to be refuting what he is saying they are too emotional! they just seem to post meaningless trash and refuting point that they infered and only exists in their own heads. What I love about the replies is that many of them just prove how stupid they are.

I have learnt this site is for morons, such as myself, it is great for a laugh but not to be taken seriously.

• i agree but just don't deny some guys ask some extremely stupid questions too. maybe not as many but there's still some extremely stupid ones.

• too frickin' funny, 4 real... LOL!

• people who want to learn more from the others experience are the smart plp

women or men sometimes they need some advice but the dump plp who try to be smarter than the other .

• dude, they are emotionally unstable. but not crazy or stupid.

• lol...emotionally unstable is the definition of crazy... sorry, but crazy doesn't mean stupid.

• Hilarious--hilarious and somewhat true--while there are exceptions, men do tend to have handle on their emotional natures...

• We try at least.

• I have to say come off as quiet arrogant and full of yourself, that being said I do understand to a degree I mean if someone cheats on you then it's obvious they don't care a whole lot about you, and not just improper grammar or net slang but full out destroying sentence structure and all around the English language are completely differe though I have seem some not so intelligent questions I normally don't see them as stupid or anything like that, they don't know the answer to something that's why they are here, it's ignorance, not stupidity, they know to ask they are looking for an answer to something they are having trouble with. I think you are overly harsh and in general I would say you are wrong and I disagree with you, ignorant women are not the same as stupid and EVERYONE like it or not even you are ignorant, that is why people seek answers and information, to educate themselves and I find that intelligent, so I am more than offended that you would condescend to others in such a way. Reevaluate yourself, you might learn a thing or two. And no I won't report your question, people should read these respones and you question and find out who they agree with.