How do I approach this?

Like a classmate. Kinda fooled around with him at a party. How do I take it to the next level as in getting to know each other/dating?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• You don’t have to worry, because most of guys for some reason, which is in their nature, are very slow to adapt. No matter how many times you tell him (or do) something, he just doesn't seem to get it.

This is why you need patience.

Break that believing that men and women are from different planet, and get to know him. Every day you have a chance to find out something new about him. Use that, and you’ll have a better relationship which gets even better as days go by.

And remember, you must focus on how he thinks, instead of how you think. That is a common mistake that girls do when they try to solve some problem with their man. Be aware the signals you are sending to him.

I offered you help here with some advices, just use them and everything will be just fine. I’m interested to help you, but there are some things you need to learn before it’s too late.

Don’t risk buying batch of stupid girls magazines, there are 99% useless. If you’re interesting in finding more about what is necessary to find or keep the guy you think you deserve, check out this link

Hope I helped you!

I wish you good luck with guys!

• Okay, so you guys already had some time at a party ;), at least you know that he's interested so that's good! Girl, just be straight out, invite him to hang out with you this weekend. See if he's game. If you want to make it even more casual, ask him if he wants to go to coffee or lunch or something chill. Basically, get yourselves together in a place you can talk, by yourselves, and that's how you'll get to know each other. :)