Should I be worried?

My boyfriend and his female friend text each other every day and talk about their days. When she messages him, she says "Hey, dear."Every time I talk to him about her, he gets offended.What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't see why they should be texting each other everyday and him be so explanatory... even if they are friends the talking should be short and not so intense! something must of happen for her to talk to him that way,the action itself talks about the future intentions from either side because he don't get bother about her treatment,but he does get bother about your conversations related to her.. if he didn't care he should of cut it out from the start and don't let her get in between you two. Or just stop talking to her.. confront him even if he get offended,because as his girlfriend he should respect you and make others to do the same. Don't let this lead you the wrong way. Fight or flight. At your age you have a lot to choose from,be wise not smart... good luck!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Don't worry about it, he would not be with you if he wanted to be with her. I don't think you should continue to nag him about it, as long as he doesn't hide anything from you, like meeting her and not telling you, I think you should respect their friendship.

Maybe she's flirting with him, but I hardly think that he notices, men are not like that.

But if he actively defends her...I would be worried.

• Even if they're friends, it's normal to feel that way. I would never want my boyfriend to talk likto a girl like that. I think his female friend kinda is interested in your boyfriend. But your boyfriend shud also respect your feelings too, that's what relationships are about, respect and trust:) maybe you should just trust him if you really can, if not, you should probably consider your relationship again. Hope it helped:)

• I mean, he is REALLY big on fidelity, so I trust him, but its just that thing in the back of your mind like, "what if he discovers that he likes her better than you" thing. But thanks, it helps:)

• let him be. it's hard when he has a female best friend. but it doesn't mean he wants her