To text or not to text?

So I met this guy online 2 weeks ago. We chatted a lot, really fun time talking. We exchanged numbers a couple of days ago and he asked if I wanted to hang out. I said yes because I'm not all into online friends, I like to actually meet people in real life. So yesterday we met up,walked around, talked a lot and I thought it was going well, we were getting each others' humor. He asked if I would be interested if he invited me to poker night he has with his buddies,after I told him how I suck at poker..he said it'd be fun taking money from me,lol...After about 2 and a half hours we parted ways. He said have a good night and that's it.

Now I'm confused, I do like him and want to meet again but on an actual date this time...do I text him something like I had a good time? Because he hasn't texted and made any contact since. Or do I just let it be and wait for him to call or text? I'm so confused, I don't know what to do! I don't want to come off as desperate or anything but at the same time I want him to know that I am interested. What do I do?

Guys I need your opinions what do you think?

Also girls who had similar experiences please help a sister out!

Most Helpful Guy

• Text him... "He's just not that into you" was a fun comedy but it doesn't apply most of the time. Text him once to make him aware of the fact that you are interested. Don't text any more than that (unless he replies) and I wouldn't wait to text him. If he was interested, he'll reply. If not... "He's just not that into you".

Ok... it did apply, but guys need to know wheter or not hey made an impression.

• Seriously... you won't spoil anything by texting him. All you get is the truth.

• Ok I did text him, the following night after the date/hangout. He replied after a few minutes. We texted back and forth for abit,didn't talk about anything serious..just funny/random stuff about the date. That was Saturday night. I haven't texted or made any contact since,nor has he. I'm waiting for him now to make the first move, am I doing right?

• If it were me than yes... you could just wait. But some guys are shy and if they initiated the first date, they sometimes wait for the girl to initiate the second date. But you should also judge by the vibe you got off him while you texted etc. If you thought it was positive than just call him after a few days. He won't care at all if he is into you and if he isn't, he just won't want to meet up.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I wouldn't call or text him. If a guy is interested he will call. Definitely. If he doesn't call, he's just not that into you. That's what I think.

• But I'm worried that maybe he thinks I wasn't that interested so it could be he doesn't make contact cause he fears rejection...I want him to know that I am interested because he really does seem like a nice guy, a keeper maybe. Ah this is so confusing! lol.

• I think you wait a few days, if you don't hear from him after day 3, maybe send a text, saying," I had a great time with you, hope you have a great day! :)"