I like him, but he is not a good kisser. What do I do?

So after the football game was over he walked me all the way home, which is a 30 minute walk, and I thought that was super sweet of him to do that but when we got to my house, we had our first kissed. But it wasn't like I imagined. It was awkward and we weren't syncing together and after 20 minutes and we tried several times hopping that the next one would be better but it wasn't. Now I have heard the saying that a woman can tell a lot about a first kiss from a guy. So what does this mean for me? Should we keep trying? Or will it never work out?

Most Helpful Girl

• my boyfriend was a bad kisser at first but we worked it out. I didn't say anything about him being a bad kisser but every time I saw him or said good night or something I also tried to give him a long kiss and "train" him to be better. don't think about it too much and don't put pressure on him because that will just make him more nervous and awkward. its like ballroom dancing if you are a good kisser he can follow your actions and be one too.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Teach him how to kiss :P

• You just have to teach him how, that's all...Just walk him through what you want him to do