This girl likes me but is really bad with texting one word or taking forever to text back?

She text me everyday and she has told me that she thinks I'm amazing and she is really into me, but whenever I try to start a conversation or flirt a little she just text back a "yeah" or something and that's it. So than I tried not texting her back and she will text me back again like she wants to talk... what do you think she wants from me?

Most Helpful Girl

• This guy I like does the SAME EXACT THING! I asked his friend if he usually gives vague, one word responses and she said yep! he does! so then I knew that it's just the way he texts :) Don't look too far into it. She likes you a lot, but if it is still concerning you ask one of her friends if she's usually that vague in a text and takes a long time to respond.

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe she is like me. I hate texting. It takes forever to say what you want and often it comes out wrong. Call her instead.

What Guys Said 1

• maybe you should try actually talking to her, considering text messaging is pretty much the least personal way you can communicate with her.