Guys, if you don't like a girl that likes you will you still hang around her?

OK so there's this guy that I like and we have two classes together. We aren't really friends outside of the school, but we always talk to each other for a while after each class, (he always initiates the conversations). I really like him and I think that I have been more out-there with my flirting. I feel like he's flirting with me but at the same time I'm scared that he doesn't like me like that. We still talk a lot after class, so I guess my question is, if you know, (or think), a girl likes you and you don't like her back, will you still talk to her a lot , (basically leading me on) or would you stop talking to her as much so she gets the hint?

What Guys Said 1

• guys aren't that complicated. if he's spending time with you & initiating conversations, it means he likes you.

if he didn't like you he wouldn't be approaching you to talk, he'd be off with his friends or do something that interests him more.

What Girls Said 0