Is it bad to text your boyfriend first?

lately I have been doing the texting in the mornings I believe that the guy should pursue the girl in almost all cases .but I need some insights on what you think will get the guy lazy or even not want to text his own girlfriend. he text me later in the day an stuff though?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm.I wait for guys to text me unless I see/hear something I think they would appreciate, like something that reminded me of them or something we enjoyed together. Otherwise, just saying hey, I would wait for your boyfriend to start. However, my main opinion is that once your going out, texting can be a little lame if you are able to hang out. If you are both in school all day, then it makes sense, but if you are both sitting at home, just hang out with eachother! Or calling is better. Texting is sort of impersonal and unloving.

What Guys Said 1

• no its not bad. when I'm with a girl and she texts me first I like it. shows that their defenatly interested in the relationship. its kinda too bad that texting has taken over the phone call. personally I would still call instead of text. depending on the time of day of course

What Girls Said 2

• I usually let guys make the first move because I can be pretty shy lol, but what I've heard from most guys is that they like when the girl takes the initiative to call/text/hang out first, because then they're sure that she's interested instead of playing hard to get or something.

Since you're already dating, it can just let him know that you care. As long as you don't overdo it, I don't think it's bad at all :]

• Im usually busy in the morning so I don't have time to text or what not.

But in general, I don't text a guy first, unless it is something important. But then I would usually call, since it's imp.

I don't know why I do that. I guess it's become a habbit or something. I don't know.

If you and him are still "new", then wait for him to make the first moves.

Dont show him you are ALWAYS thinking about him, and WAITING for his texts, calls.

Keep yourself busy.