Should I give this girl a kiss?

Okay, so here's the deal: through a friend from art uni here, I knew this one girl who was a friend to her at this anime/cosplay convention around here.

I was introduced to her through said friend, so then I met with her for a little while at the convention. But I wanted to go up to her and give her a kiss.

Later on, I reached her on YouTube and asked her if it was okay if I gave her a kiss next time I saw her at the next con.

Is this really a good idea? Or how am I going to know her better just for something that you can already do as a friend? It's not like she has to put any effort into knowing someone, but I do?

Why over YouTube?

As part of her cosplay, she had this video where you could ask her something via comments. And that's what I then asked of her.

Now to just sit back and await her response.
(Bad connection. Away with the second copy of that update!)

What Girls Said 1

• I'm sorry to say

but that was kind of a bad move...

I wouldn't really want a guy I just met to [ ask ] me over YouTube for a kiss the next time I saw him.

If the feeling's right and she seems into you,

then go for it.

Sometimes it's better to leave things unsaid.

• As part of her cosplay, she had this video where you could ask her something via comments. And that's what I then asked of her.

And would a guy like that if a girl asked him for that as such?

• That's why I'm asking first. To make sure she'll be okay with it by then or not.

• But most girls don't want a guy to "ask" them if it's OK to kiss them espcially if it's over the internet.

how about just taking her out on a date or something,

and working up the right moment ?

What Guys Said 0