Just hooking up?

So I met this guy at a club and we ended up hooking up. Now weve hooked up 6 or 7 times. I gave him my number, he texts me, but we just have the same lame conversation about our weekend constantly. I want to hang out with him more, not anything serious, and want to know what the deal is. will asking him that freak him out? what should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Depending on how you ask, it might freak him out; I've been in the guy's shoes where I met a girl, we hoooked up, and eventually the girl couldn't contain herself and asked, 'so where is this going'; of course, my reply was, nowhere. Now, you say you just want to hang out with him some more, and then you also mention about your weekend conversations you exchange with him. Maybe the best thing to do is just to ask him to hang out without bringing the topic of what the deal is; if you hang out , maybe you can extract info without being too forward about it.

What Guys Said 2

• he could only be in it for the sex. if you bring something like that up he might just stop talking to you all together because he doesn't want anything more than that you got

• Why does conversation matter to you if you just want to hang out and hook up with him? Just tell him you want to hang out and hook up. If he minds or is into you then that's his issue.he'll have to deal with it.

What Girls Said 1

• you should defn hang out with him and find more stuff out about him and get to know him. he shouldnt be freaked out by that cause if he is then he just might be wanting to get some, so you should try to get to know him better before you let him get with you again